Até se me arrepia a espinha e tudo e tudo…


 


(…)

Well I'm free, oh, I'm free



and it's ok if you have to go away

just remember the telephone works both ways

and if I never ever hear it ring

if nothing else I'll think the bells inside

have finally found you someone else and that's ok

cause I'll remember everything you said



Cause you and I both loved what you and I spoke of

and others just read of and if you could see now

well I'm almost finally out of.

I'm finally out of, finally, deedeeededede

well I'm almost finally, finally, finally out of words.

 

[ Ele é a música e a letra…As palavras…O Jason’zinho…e tutti e tutti…

É vê-la rolar no quarto, no carro ou no trabalho…

Porque eu Gosto! ]

So_Risos**

Comentários

  1. Respostas
    1. É verdade, o Jason'zinho não nos deixa com olhos em bico, é muito pior é uam corazon hihi

      Qe riqueza que este moçoilo é pah!
      So_Risos**

      Eliminar
  2. É o que se pode chamar bom em todos os aspectos!

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Isto não acaba aqui!

Curtas da Vida!